Bilbao Weekend Yoga Retreats
We live in a world where success seems to equal stress and all our hard work and long hours are taking a serious toll on our health, relationships and life balance. Many of us dream of taking a yoga holiday in a faraway location which promises to solve our troubles and restore our natural vitality, but these often cost thousands of pounds and last for over a week, which isn’t always a reality. This is where Kat´s Bilbao Yoga Retreats differ.
Set in the beautiful Basque country of northern Spain, 20-minutes from the cultural hub of Bilbao yoga instructor Kat offers three-day intensive all-inclusive yoga holidays to people of all levels for an accessible price. The yoga weekend focuses on bringing you back to the source, your true self and settling your heart and mind while reconnecting your body and nourishing your soul. Classes are designed to help you lose weight, tone up, improve skin texture and radiance and help digestion.
Your home for the three-days will be in a stylish Spanish apartment on a tree-lined calle, a five-minute walk from the seafront and surrounded by nature. Three delicious, healthy vegetarian meals will be served daily and you will practise yoga twice a day in a boutique private yoga studio. Meditation classes are included and in your free time you’ll get the opportunity to swim in the ocean, sunbathe, explore the city or simply relax at home. You’ll leave the weekend smiling from within and feeling your stress lifted.
Teacher Kat, originally from London used to work in the fast-paced fashion industry but eventually moved to Bilbao with her daughter to teach yoga and meditation. Kat truly understands the demands everyday life puts upon us, from financial, family, relationship problems, dealing with the past, worrying about the future, skin problems, health problems and more and is passionate and dedicated to sharing her skills and knowledge of how to access and open our hearts and minds to a happier and healthier version of ourselves.
Kat is a fully qualified yoga instructor with Yoga Alliance and specialises in dynamic, hatha, vinyasa and pregnancy yoga. Her style is playful, positive and life enhancing. Alongside running a successful yoga studio in Bilbao Kat can also be found teaching and assisting classes in London with Lululemon and at the Life Centre. Kat is joined on her retreats with guest teachers from London (details will be given at the time of booking
- The apartment and yoga studio are located in the beautiful seaside town of Las Arenas, 20 minutes away from the cultural hub of Bilbao in the Basque country.
- Flights from central London to Bilbao Airport (BIO) take just under two hours and can be bought from as little as £29.99 with Ryanair and EasyJet.
- Prices are per person and include all meals, all beverages (non-alcoholic), transfers to/from Bilbao Airport and all yoga and meditation classes:
- Double bedroom with luxury king size bed and en-suite: £400 per person
- Double bedroom - £350
- Single bed - £300
- Payments must be made in advance and are non-returnable a month before the retreat
- Guests are asked to arrive on Thursdays anytime and leave anytime on Monday. Please contact Kat directly with your flight times.
- Two fun, dynamic vinyasa style yoga classes (open to all levels) per day which tone, help shift weight, cleanse your internal organs and fill your body with happy hormones
- Two meditation classes per day to help you reconnect you with your true self, refocus and feel inner peace
- Three delicious healthy, vegetarian meals per day cooked with local, fresh organic produce
- Plenty of free time to spend on the beach, visit the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao or explore the Basque country
- Beauty treatments available on request (not included in the price)
- Free transfers from Bilbao Airport
- Constant support, encouragement and love from yoga teacher Kat, who fully understands the stresses of modern, city life
- Extremely economic prices to ensure your health and happiness do not come at a great cost