I was introduced to positive affirmations along time ago, my mum use to put them up all over the house, I thought she was mad. And now, here I am sticking them to all my mirrors, walls and constantly repeating them to myself when I’m faced with a tricky situation or I feel unsure.
My all time favourite one has to be, ‘Only good lies before me’, when I worry about the future, about something going wrong I simply repeat this affirmation and within seconds I feel better, stronger, hopeful and calm.
Have you tried them? These are a few of my favourites…
1. Only good lies before me
2. I am doing the very best I can given the knowledge and resources I have in this present moment
3. I trust in the process of life
4. I am a child of God
5. I am full of light and love and only light and love surrounds me
6. I have returned to optimal health
7. I flow freely with change
8. I pay all my bills with a smile on my face
9. I am in total abundance
10. I have a wonderful life
Try them and if you like the idea look up Louise Hay, she is a pioneer in the field of positive affirmations and I love her, click here to listen to one of her meditations.