Winter Yoga Retreats.
The shimmering Spanish sun has set the crystal clear skies on fire as we close the November yoga retreat with fruity breakfast pots lovingly presented in handmade glassware after a deliciously opening and insightful two hour yoga session in the studio by the sea. We commenced our day with homemade energy balls, locally grown fruit and hot water with lemon before mindfully strolling along the promenade to class. As we inhaled the crisp and fresh air into our lungs we felt alive and vibrant celebrating this gift of life, health and inner happiness. Would you like to escape, even if just for a few days this winter and award yourself with the gift of self love? We have numerous options for you to choose from: here’s a few.
1. Pre-Christmas Escape. Still got some holidays to take before the end of the year? Fancy arriving to Christmas Day in the best shape ever? Thursday 15th - 18th Basque Country.
2. New Year Awakening. 27th December - 2nd January, Basque Country. What are you doing for New Years’s Eve? Are you tired of the overpriced taxi fares and club tickets, the long queues and hungover bloated feeling that awaits you after the big night; would you like to wake-up on the 1st of January feeling extensively positive, vibrant, clear, strong and joyful? We have a week-long retreat from the 27th December-2nd January to tenderly guide you towards a wonderful 2017.
3. New Year Detox Weekend with Stewart Heffernan 12th - 15th Basque Country. The loveable Jivamukti teacher of teachers returns to Bilbao for what promises to be a fun filled, sweaty and strengthening weekend.
4. Light Up your Life 26th - 29th Basque Country. Round off January with high vibrations and positive intentions.
5. Feb 16th - 19th Basque Country. Keep your heart on fire during the depths of winter.
Read more at our website here.